1: Cucumber reduces swelling after hair removal
1. Cut Cucumber into 2 pieces.
2. Peel off the thin slice.
3. Apply it to the itchy area. Let it sit for a few minutes.
4. Remove the disc. This process can be repeated as many times as necessary until the desired effect is achieved.
2: Fights dandruff
1. Peel and grate the cucumber.
2. Add eggs.
3. Add a tablespoon of salt. Mix well.
4. Apply to the scalp. Let stand for 15 minutes. Wash your hair as usual. This cucumber blend moisturizes hair and fights dandruff.
3: Removes dark circles
- Cut the cucumber slice in half.
2. Place half under eye circles.
4: Moisturizes dry lips
- Cut thin slices.
2. Sprinkle sliced cucumbers with sugar.
3. Apply to lips and move sideways for a few minutes.
5: Sunburn relief
- Peel and slice the cucumber. Place the slices in a food processor or blender.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of aloe vera.
3. Add 1/2 cup water.
4. Pour the liquid into a spray bottle. Spray on tanned skin for 3 days. This will help soothe the pain of sunburn.
6: Hydrating Hair Mask
1 ripe avocado, half
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 teaspoon of honey
Usually has far more benefits than your average fancy product . The healthy fats found in avocado and coconut moisturize hair, while honey’s moisturizing properties help hair retain moisture.
Put the liquefied coconut oil in a bowl with the honey and heat it in the microwave for about 20 seconds, then use a spoon to mix the two together. Add the avocado (mash it with a fork!) and mix the 3 ingredients until smooth. You can microwave the bowl for a few more seconds to keep the mixture warm. This makes it easier to penetrate the hair follicles. Coat hair from ends to scalp and leave it on for at least 30 minutes while standing, then shampoo.
7: Blemish-Fighting Face Mask
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of nutmeg
2 tablespoons of honey
1/2 teaspoon of lemon
But not enough, this product is exactly what you need. Honey fights bacteria naturally while helping the skin to retain moisture, cinnamon acts as s even the most sensitive skin without irritating. Blend the mixture in a bowl, then apply it to your skin for as long as desired.
8: Split End Treatment
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
1 large egg yolk
1 tablespoon coconut oil
Putting egg yolk in your hair—or anywhere on your body sounds fundamentally gross, but egg yolks are packed with protein, which makes them perfect for adding strength and shine to compromised strands, especially when it comes to frazzled ends. Add your ingredients to a bowl and use a whisk to blend, then go ahead and apply the mixture from the mid-lengths down (it’s a little too heavy to put on your roots, and may weigh down the hair), ensuring that you work the ingredients into your ends to saturate them. Leave the treatment on for 20 minutes to an hour, then use lukewarm water in the shower to shampoo and condition it as normal.
9: HOMEMADE BODY SCRUB
For this one, you want to mix together:
* 1 cup honey
* 1 cup coarse sea salt or kosher salt
* 1/4 cup oil such as sweet almond oil or olive oil
Apply this mixture to the skin in a circular motion. Then rinse well and pat skin dry. This is incredibly refreshing! And the glow your skin receives afterwards is another bonus.
10: DEEP CONDITIONING
For this excellent recipe, mix the following together:
* 1/4 cup honey
* 2 tablespoons olive
* 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel (you can scrape this out of your aloe plant yourself or – just make sure it’s pure gel and not a product containing aloe vera gel)
Take this mixture and run it through damp hair and leave it on for 30 minutes. Rinse and towel dry your hair.
11: MOISTURIZE YOUR lIPS WITH LIP BALM
Mix a teaspoon of honey with 1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil. Blend this mixture together and apply to lips before bedtime.
Moisturizing Hair Mask with Aloe Vera and Coconut
• 2tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
• 1tbsp Virgin Coconut Oil
1.Microwave coconut oil to room temperature.
2. Mix coconut oil and aloe vera in a well-mixed paste.
3 Divide the hair into sections and apply the mask evenly. Start at the end of the stem and work to the roots.
4. Comb your hair with a wide tooth comb.
5 Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it for 30 minutes.
6. Rinse the mask from your hair with your favorite shampoo.
Aloe Vera Tan Removal Face Mask
• 1 tbsp Orange Peel Powder
• 2 Tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
• 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice Recipe
1. Blend all these ingredients into the paste.
2. Then apply it to your tanned area.
3. Rinse off with cold water after about 15-20 minutes.
Hair mask with aloe vera and egg yolk for damaged hair
• 2 scoops of aloe vera gel
• 1 egg yolk
• Warm towel
1. Combine the two ingredients together.
2. Apply the mixture to the scalp.
3. Wrap your hair in a warm towel and leave it on for 30 minutes.
4. Wash your hair as usual with your favorite shampoo.
Aloe Vera Face Mask to Remove Pimples and Pimples
• 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
• 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
1. Combine aloe vera gel and granulated sugar.
2.Apply it on your whole face and rub roundly.